History of Upper Dublin Monthly Meeting
The Upper Dublin Meetinghouse was built in 1814 and Meetings were held for more than one hundred years. Then it became inactive and regular Meetings were laid down. In 1940 it reopened as a United Monthly Meeting.
In April, 1974 the Meeting House was registered by the State of Pennsylvania as a Historical Site.