Here are some of the ways you can support Upper Dublin Friends/Quaker Meeting:
- Participate in Meeting for Worship at 10AM each and every First Day (Sunday)
- Worship and dine with us at Unplug & Recharge on the Second Wednesday of each month
- Join in Yoga, Plarn Weaving or any of the other activities we sponsor in our meetinghouse.
- Checks may be made payable to “Upper Dublin Monthly Meeting” and mailed (or delivered) to 1506 Ft Washington Avenue, Maple Glen, PA 19002.
- Recurring or one-time payments may be made by credit card, debit card, or ACH bank-to-bank transfers by going to the PYM website (www.pym.org/nurture) clicking on “Give Online.” Be sure to select Upper Dublin Meeting from the list of Monthly/Quarterly meetings. (There is no charge to the Meeting for this service.)